The need to adapt quickly to a client demands decentralization when
2. Adapting to the consumer. As we
have previously mentioned, personalizing a service is one of the
pillars of relational marketing.
3. Communication and worrying for the consumer.
The new work organization is orientated at providing communication
and worrying for the consumer.
4. Non-detailed work descriptions.
Adapting at every moment to satisfy each consumer on a personalized
level requires non-detailed description of the job positions.
5. Few organizational levels. The speed
of making a decision, improving internal communication, giving power
to employees that are in contact with clients and saving costs,
strengthen companies to establish organizational flat structures.
6. Departments focused on products/clients.
The organization and company structure should be made thinking about
and concentrating on the clients.
7. Efficiency should be valued. Resolving
client problems, how fast you react and the control of costs are
8. Values: flexibility, creativity,
dynamism, group spirit, ability to innovate and personal motivation.