3. 4 Some recommendations....
- Drink abundant liquid.
- Take your time as you eat. Don't eat while you're watching T.V. or reading.
- Chew each bite several times,at least 15 times.
- Avoid long periods of fasting. Follow the 4 conventional meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner/Supper) and allow some time between them.
- You must always eat a portion of vegetables (raw, cooked, in a soup, sauteed, or dressed with oil, vinegar and spices) with your Lunch and Dinner/Supper.
- Do not improvise. Organize your food to avoid eating food which doesn't favour you.
- Take only the necessary amount of food to your table, the indicated quantities.
- Lower your fat consumption. Choose food with a low-fat content. Suppress any procedure which enhances fats, for example frying. Be aware of the quantity of hydrogenated fat in every meal you have.
- Suppress those empty calories in your diet. Don't consume food from the sugar group (sweets, candy, drinks with a high content of sugar).
- Don't drink alcoholic beverages.