Feeding plan: de 2000 calories
coffee with skimmed milk and sweetener
4 loaves of whole-grain bread or rice cookies
1 sp. of spread cheese (low fat)
1 tsp. of sugar-free jam
Mid-morning or Mid-afternoon snack
1 fresh fruit + 1 skimmed yogurt and sugar-free sweetener or 2 of these options:
- 2 whole nuts
- 15 roasted peanuts, no salt
- 6 almonds
- 10 raisins
- 2 fruit slices
- 2 tsp. toasted seeds: pumpkin, sunflower or sesame
- 6 olives
- 1 small glass of sugar-free fruit juice
- 2 slices of lean cheese
- 1 small bowl of fruit salad without sweetener
- 1 skimmed milk and sugar-free dessert: custard cream or ice-cream, 1 per day
- 1 bar of sugar-free cereal (no trans-fat), 3 times a week
- 1 glass of chocolate milkshake (skimmed) and added sugar-free sweetener
- 1 soup (low-fat)
- 1 slice of cold lean meat: ham, fillet, canadian steak and 1 slice of mozzarella cheese
- 1 light frankfurter with little mustard, no bread.
Vegetable soup or stock or 1 glass of any other liquid (no calories), water or Juice
1 small portion of cereals: ½ cup of rice (cooked), or half potato, or ½ portion of noodles
1 plate of abundant uncooked vegetables raw, or cooked in different ways: salads, broiled, chop suey.
¼ skinless chicken
- 1 portion of lean red meat (beef) (the size of the palm of your hand), 2 to 4 times a week,
- 1 or 2 fish fillets, at least 2 or 3 times a week,
- 1 individual tuna fish can in water and salt.
1 cooked or fresh fruit or sugar-free fruit salad.
Infusion: tisane or herbal tea
1 black bread sandwich (not fat-butter), toasted or
- 1 yogurt with cereals skimmed and sugar-free sweetener
- 1 pita bread stuffed with vegetables
- 1 glass or small box of light chocolate milkshake with 1 cereal bar.
Soup or Vegetable stock
Plenty of cooked or uncooked vegetables
1 portion of whole-grain vegetable tart: courgette (zucchini), spinach, mushrooms, leek or 2 Pasty (turnover) oven-baked, 2 to 3 times a week, or
- ½ cup of rice, preferably whole-grain or peas or lentils or maize (corn)
- 1 broiled, boiled, or micro-waved potato or sweet potato
- 1 plate of simple whole-grain pasta or stuffed with vegetables: 25 raviolis or 2 vegetable cannelloni, with filetto or with pesto, 2 times a week
- 2 pizza slices with vegetables: mushrooms, arugula, once a week
- 1 cooked or fresh fruit
If you are a woman or you are a little overweight (less than 8 kg), we suggest the "impact" alternative.