4. 4 Protein alternative
This plan is defined by its low glyceric rate and the high consumption of proteins.
coffee, tea or light juice
2 slices of lean cheese or mozzarella
quince jelly (sugar-free)
Mid-morning o Mid-afternoon
1 skimmed yogurt (sugar-free)
or 1 glass of light chocolate milkshake
¼ skinless chicken, broiled or
- 2 fish fillets oven-baked, broiled or boiled
- 1 tuna fish can in water and salt
- 1 portion of red meat, broiled, oven-baked or barbecued
- 1 omelet with 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
1 plate of vegetables, uncooked: different types of lettuce, watercress, cabbage, escarole, spinach, chicory, arugula and celery leaves.
1 fresh fruit
or 1 glass of fruit shake and 1 glass of skimmed milk, or 1 yogurt with fruit in pieces with 4 spoons of fruit salad
Similar to Lunch (you can cook the vegetables: spinach, chard, leaves, cabbage (cooked), celery leaves)
4. 5 Protein alternative, exclusive
This plan is based exclusively on proteins. We recommend its use after other alternatives have been tried and in the case of a stopped weight loss longer than 20 days. It should be carried out for a period no longer than 48 hours. We recommend it be checked by a professional, a doctor or a nutritionist.
If done in a 2-day-period (48 hours), the organisms is forced to burn reserve fat to obtain the necessary carbohydrates for a balanced organic functioning. This plan is risky if used in a period longer than the one suggested.
skimmed milk with coffee or dark cacao
or 1 skimmed yogurt, sweetened (no fruit)
1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese
Mid-morning or Mid-afternoon
2 whole nuts or 6 chestnuts or 6 almonds or 1 bunch of peanuts or
- 2 spoons of ricotta (skimmed) with sweetener or with curry
- 1 sugar-free milk dessert: custard, ice-cream
¼ skinless chicken, broiled or oven-baked or
- 2 oven-baked fish fillets, they can be broiled or boiled
- 1 tuna fish can, in water
- 1 portion of lean red meat, broiled, oven-baked or grilled
- 2 egg whites in 1 omelet with seasoning and 2 teaspoons of sunflower seed
tisane or coffee with cinnamon.
1 cappuccino or 1 glass of light chocolate milkshake or
2 slices of cheese and 2 fillets of canadian steak, pastrami or bresaola
You can choose your Dinner/Supper from the lunch menu
Other Dinner/Supper options:
- 1 piece of provolone cheese with oregano and pepper and 1 hard-boiled egg.
- 1 pamplona of skinless chicken or lean pork
- 1 salted black pudding (blood sausage) (no fat) and 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 kidney (grilled), 2 lean pork ribs or 2 loaves of chicken
- 2 slices of rolled ham and mozzarella, with 1 hard-boiled, poached, microwave or scrambled egg, with spices and ricotta.
jelly light with vanilla yogurt
Infusion: tea or coffee
After these 2 days, we recommend a period of transition to return to your previous diet (plan), adding carbohydrates gradually.
These are the changes: cheese in Breakfast is substituted with citrus fruit, the egg whites and eggs included in Dinner/Supper and Lunch are replaced by different and sorted vegetables.