Excel allows you to check the spelling of your worksheet.
To do this, follow these steps:
1) Access first the Review tab on the Toolbar.
2) Select the Spelling icon in the toolbar.
3) A control box will open which shows the progress of Spelling Check. For example, the image shows that the word "suplies" is not in their dictionary. It gives you writing suggestions: supplies.
4) The correct way we want to use (the one we want to express) is Supplies. Click on it and select "Change" from the conrol box.
5) When we finish the spelling check, the following box will appear:
Click on "Ok" to continue working on your sheet.