The materials that we are going to use in this course are:
- Three sheets the same size (on these we are going to draw Snow White and the seven dwarfs).
- Transparent silicone.
- Silicone gun (silicone comes in a tube, similar to a tube of tooth paste- however, the size is slightly smaller. If you are only going to make one picture, probably best to use the smaller one. If this is the case, you will not need a silicone gun).
- A brush
- A few small wooden balls (to give you an idea, have a look at the photo).
- Ceramic varnish (SK-19).
- Indian ink (sepia colour)
- Tooth picks
- A piece of wood or cardboard which we can use to glue the sheets.