INITIATING THE PROGRAM
To begin using the word processing programg WORD, we must know how to access this application. To do this, we must follow the following steps:
1. We place the pointer on the lower left-hand corner of the screen and we click the Start button
2. We select and click on All Programs, to access different applications
3. We look for the Microsoft Office directory and we place the pointer over it
4. We select Microsoft Office Word 2007 from all the applications on the list
5. This will take us to the main page of WORD. Now, we are ready to work.